With over 40 clients and a growing number of engagements in Europe, EVERSANA™ is the only end-to-end provider of commercialisation services that span all stages of the product life cycle to deliver long-term value for patients, physicians and payers.
Meet our team in-person or virtually, across a number of upcoming conferences.
Global healthcare and life sciences innovation continues to surge at an unprecedented rate. External disrupters such as Brexit, GDPR, new regulatory guidance – most notably the Pharmaceutical Strategy for Europe – and of course the COVID-19 pandemic, have driven pharma and healthcare leaders alike to reevaluate long-standing strategies. While new treatment innovations, such as Cell & Gene Therapies and DTx, have further highlighted the need to create a more sustainable commercial framework that continues to drive record innovation.
If pharma companies want to remain globally relevant and competitive, you must reassess development and commercialisation strategies – particularly related to clinical trials, pricing, and digital technologies and therapeutics. In our latest webinar, European commercial leaders from BMS, CSL Behring, Novo Nordisk, Takeda and EVERSANA to share insight on how to:
• Choose a commercial strategy that will provide efficient, synchronous, targeted outcomes for patients and providers across all EU countries and the UK
• Plan for more rapid and effective commercial launches in your clinical development cycles
• Understand what digital solutions and technologies can support your overall commercial strategy and collect essential health economic data
• The Pharmaceutical Strategy for Europe a year in – the recipe for success under new guidelines
Pharma Europe 2021 (Reuters) – Virtual, Starting October 11
Join us on October 19 at 9:45 CET, as Rohit Sood, EVP, EVERSANA COMPLETE Commercialization – joins a panel of experts to discuss “Commercial & Marketing: Go-to-Market Mastery.”
- Rohit Sood – Executive Vice President, EVERSANA™ COMPLETE Commercialization
- Catherine Owen – SVP, Major Markets, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Patrick Markt-Niederreiter – Head, Digital Excellence, Europe, Daiichi Sankyo
- Chetak Buaria – Global Head, Customer Engagement & Channel Evolution, Merck KGaA
10th EPP Life Sciences Forum – In-person in Munich Germany, October 19- 21, 2021
Under the overarching theme Embracing pricing innovation and digitisation in a complex global market, our Market Access and Global Pricing team of experts will join in-person and discuss the hottest topics and trends. Don’t miss out these sessions:
“Addressing the Access Hurdle for Innovation Through Collaboration.”
- To which extent is an open and early dialogue with HTAs needed to achieve a timely market access?
- What are changes such as greater Net Price Transparency for innovative medicines in Europe doing to access?
- What outcomes can be highlighted from the implementation of the Pricing and Reimbursement Decree in Italy?
- Exploring how cross-border collaboration on HTA and pricing can impact market access to new medicines
- Assessing the long-term effect of the EU Pharmaceutical Strategy for increased price transparency and accessibility
Presented by Alan Crowther, General Manger, Global Pricing & Access
“Panel Discussion – Decoding the concept of Fair Pricing in Life Sciences”
- Defining the concept of fair pricing for medicines. What makes a fair price for both buyers and sellers?
- Delving into the price transparency conundrum. Does price transparency undermine fair prices? To which extent can the transparency of prices paid, R&D costs, production costs and profit margins represent key factors to assess the fairness of medicines prices?
- What can and should governments do to lower prices and improve patient access to innovative, costly and life-changing medicines? In which ways can industry, regulators and governments collaborate to achieve a fair and actionable pricing model?
- Building a European model for the calculation of fair prices for medicines – a realistic approach?
- Fair prices for vaccines – lessons learnt during the COVID-19 pandemic
Alan Crowther, General Manager, Global Pricing & Access, Eversana
Aleš Bourek, Head Centre for Healthcare Quality, Medical Faculty, Masaryk University
Neil Palmer, Principal Consultant, WN Palmer & Co
Ana Plata, Global Pricing Head, UCB
”Tender Wargaming: Theory and Practice”
A new and unique hands-on workshop where participants practice tender bidding – first through theory, then through live exercises to simulate real-world tender bidding scenarios that companies see. In this workshop, we will cover:
- Tender bidding principles and approaches
- How to evaluate value-based tender bidding over time
- Live classroom exercises to practice actual competitive situations with your co-participants
Presented by Gerardo Peccia, Director, Tender Solutions, EVERSANA & Franjo Hanzl, Vice President Commercial Development, Europe, EVERSANA
Bio Europe – Virtual, Starting October 25
Join our team for virtual networking or watch on demand our “Collaboration Close-Up” session.
Launching in today’s unpredictable market is a journey with new challenges around every corner. While the oncology pipeline is rapidly growing, stringent competition and an evolving provider environment are putting intense pressure on manufacturers to build effective commercialization infrastructures and launch products at unprecedented speeds, which comes at a steep price.
In this session Shorla Pharma, a specialty pharmaceutical company, will share their partnership journey with EVERSANA to bypass the traditional commercialization model that’s too inefficient, costly and cumbersome – and share their vision of an integrated model that’s streamlined, it maximizes brand value and improves patient access and outcomes.
Sharon Cunningham, CEO, Shorla Pharma
Mike Ryan, Executive Vice President, Europe, EVERSANA
Stay current with the latest commercialisation news: