HTA and Market Access: An International Perspective
The Canadian Association for Healthcare Reimbursement (CAHR) is on a mission to address the major challenges facing the life sciences industry, important trends and areas of innovation and growth.
The virtual CAHR Market Access 201 Conference provides an advanced perspective of the various fields of activity involved in market access, from clinical trials to budget impact analysis and government relations.
Join Chris Cameron, Senior Vice President, Value & Evidence, and Brigham Hyde, President, Data & Analytics, for two exciting panels:
Tuesday, November 24, 11:00 am ET – Panel Discussion:
- Operationalizing PMPRB Guidelines: Lens of a Former CADTH Health Economic Reviewer
- Chris Cameron, PhD, Senior Vice President, Value & Evidence, EVERSANA
- Heather McDonald, Bayer
- Joan McCormick, IQVIA
- Moderator: Kimberley Robinson, PDCI
Tuesday, November 24, 1:30 pm ET – Afternoon Keynote:
- Role of RWD & Artificial Intelligence in Global Market Access
- Brigham Hyde, PhD, President, Data & Analytics, EVERSANA
Interested in improving healthcare outcomes? Schedule a meeting with one of EVERSANA’s team of seasoned researchers and industry experts to learn how we leverage RWE and HEOR to enhance market access.