EVERSANA is proud to be a Global Sponsor at this year’s Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases Congress series to provide a comprehensive overview of the critical issues shaping the future of 0rphan drugs.
We are on a mission to advance the drug development and commercialization of orphan drugs. Together with our clients, we aim to create better patient experiences and bring effective therapies to patients around the world.
13th Orphan Drugs & Rare Diseases Global Congress 2020 Americas – East Coast
November 17-19, 2020
Boston, MA, US | Virtual
Join Oodaye Shukla, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, for two virtual panel discussions:
November 18, 12:00 pm ET as Panel Moderator:
Commercialization of Orphan Drugs: Top Issues Facing the Community Today
- Upcoming innovative changes in research, clinical development, manufacturing, registrational paths, and commercial models that will impact the rare disease community
- How to find the right patient and design a collaborative clinical trial
- Developing strong economic models in demonstrating the value of subsidizing patient healthcare costs
- Establishing a well-informed sales and marketing plan
- The need for accurate forecasting to ensure successful market access
- Optimizing a supply chain management system
November 19, 12:00 pm ET as Plenary Keynote Speaker:
Leveraging AI to Advance Rare Disease Patient Identification & Commercialization
- How to build an AI-compatible data ecosystem that incorporates healthcare and non-healthcare data sources
- How to extract actionable insights, such as identifying undiagnosed patients, from data through AI
- What constitutes an AI-driven insight, and how to translate these insights to drive the next best action for commercial activities
Talk with our business experts to learn more about how we are advancing the drug development and commercialization of orphan drugs. Click the button below to schedule a meeting.
Read Oodaye Shukla’s recent white paper: “The Evolving World of Artificial Intelligence: Rare Disease Impact”
To learn more about our Data & Analytics solutions visit: ACTICS by EVERSANATM