EVERSANA’s Mike Kalfus will co-present at the 2019 IM4US (Integrative Medicine for the Underserved) conference: Solidarity and Self Care – Supporting Social Justice and Balance in Integrative Care, held August 22-24.
- Presentation: “Advancing Patient Outcomes for Economically Vulnerable Patients: Approaches and Learning from a Large Health Systems Program”
- Date: Saturday, August 24 from 3:00-4:00pm
- Location: Santa Clara University, California
- Mike Kalfus
- Emma Kagel, JD, MBE, Manager, Office of Clinical Ethics, Mayo Clinic
- Jeff Gruenglas, MBE, MA, NREMT, College of Arts and Sciences, Boston University
The conference examines the connections between social justice, health equity, and the delivery of quality integrative health care for the underserved. Participants will have the opportunity to learn innovative practical strategies for providing care for the underserved while addressing the social determinants of health benefit from evidenced-based education, as well as from research delivered by integrative health practitioners and social justice thought leaders in a dynamic learning environment.