EVERSANA is a premier sponsor at the 21st Annual Medicaid and Government Pricing Congress on May 20-22, 2019, taking place in Orlando, Florida.
Meet our team of experts who will be part of the discussion.
Michael Kurland, VP, Revenue Management & Compliance Solutions
Tuesday, May 21 at 4:45 pm
Workshop G: Large Pharma (panelist)
Joseph Birdsall, SVP, Financial Services
Wednesday, May 22 at 11:15 am
Learning Stream 3: Finance and Compliance Operations (stream chair)
Michael’s Day 1 session will be discussing Large Pharma. This industry in-depth workshop provides an interactive platform for mid-large pharmaceutical manufacturers to convene to discuss challenges, ways to navigate a changing landscape and scenario projections and planning.
- Share common hurdles and current challenges
- Discuss problem-solving approaches to government pricing and reporting
- Explore new strategies to streamline processes
- Engage in an interactive Q&A dialogue among attendees
Joseph’s Day 2 learning stream will be discussing FINANCE AND COMPLIANCE OPERATIONS and consists of two sessions:
- Gross-to-Net and Accruals for Medicaid and Data sharing
- Insight Collaboration Between GP, Managed Markets and Finance
If you are attending the Medicaid and Government Pricing Congress, please stop by the EVERSANA booth to meet the team or click to learn more about our Revenue Management and Financial Services solutions.