EVERSANA is a premier sponsor at the 21st Annual Medicaid and Government Pricing Congress on May 20-22, 2019, taking place in Orlando, Florida.
Meet our team of experts who will be part of the discussion.
Michael Kurland, VP, Revenue Management & Compliance Solutions
Tuesday, May 21 at 4:45 pm
Workshop G: Large Pharma (panelist)
Joseph Birdsall, SVP, Financial Services
Wednesday, May 22 at 11:15 am
Learning Stream 3: Finance and Compliance Operations (stream chair)
Michael’s Day 1 session will be discussing Large Pharma. This industry in-depth workshop provides an interactive platform for mid-large pharmaceutical manufacturers to convene to discuss challenges, ways to navigate a changing landscape and scenario projections and planning.
- Share common hurdles and current challenges
- Discuss problem-solving approaches to government pricing and reporting
- Explore new strategies to streamline processes
- Engage in an interactive Q&A dialogue among attendees
Joseph’s Day 2 learning stream will be discussing FINANCE AND COMPLIANCE OPERATIONS and consists of two sessions:
- Gross-to-Net and Accruals for Medicaid and Data sharing
- Insight Collaboration Between GP, Managed Markets and Finance